I have decided to do a campaign website for the protection of animals against abuse. I choose this because there are not many campaign websites just focused on this topic. I have thought of three names for my website, which are:
- Abuse Against Animals (AAA)
- Animal Protection
- Protect
I have also thought of two slogans, which can be used for all three names, these are:
- Help.Support.Save
- Talk for them...
In my website I will include background information about abuse towards animals,and the latest news stories related to animal abuse and cruelty. The main feature of the website will be the current campaigns, and what previous campaigns have achieved. Another part of the website will be how to become a member of the campaign and how to get involved. Throughout the website there will be pictures, and one video persuading people to join the campaign and why the campaign is a good cause.
My target audience will be people who are affected by the sight of animal abuse and cruelty. The target audience will feel that they want to help the animals affected on the website, and join the campaigns.
My target audience will be people who are affected by the sight of animal abuse and cruelty. The target audience will feel that they want to help the animals affected on the website, and join the campaigns.
No comments:
Post a Comment