Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Target Audience

To decide which name, slogan, logo and content to include in my website, I have asked a few people who have animals and are affected by the sight of animal abuse, and who would consider joining a campaign to stop animal abuse what they think of the ideas I came up with.

Without telling them the campaign theme (animal abuse and cruelty) I asked them what they thought the campaign was just by looking at the names and logos. All of them said they thought it was a animal campaign website.  Next I asked them which name suits the campaign the best.

They picked Abuse Against Animals as they thought it was very direct and "to the point", which made the theme of the campaign very clear as you visit the website. The slogan they picked out of the two was Help.Support.Save because they thought it fitted with the chosen name, as it was also to the point, as visitors to the site would know exactly what sort of website it is. For the content I gave them the list of what I was planning to include. They said that the content was correct for the type of website, as it will tell the visitor to the website exactly what they want to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment